Friday, October 30, 2009

Wandering off the way

I'm in danger.

This is where I wandered off the path last time. Being driven by my work obsessions.

And then I forget about how good I feel when I stand. And then I start filling my anxious belly with things to numb it. And then I'm eating badly, and sleepng late. And before you know it I'm managing to remember only for 10 to 20 minutes to stand. Just enough to keep me from falling apart.

But I want more than not falling apart. And maybe that means letting certain other things fall apart.

I don't want to lose my way again. I want to plant myself right here and grow here.

But I don't know how to make that permanent.

Help.

How do I make this vision of what I really want, a consciousness driven life. How do I make this a permanent part of my life?