Saturday, October 31, 2009

anxiety driven

Okay now I'm officially anxiety rather than consciousness driven. Can't seem to stand in the morning even for 20 minutes.

Fantasy conversations with the psychologist at Ben's school. Even though I know he's going to be allright. Even though I know he's not going to be kicked out of school. Even though all he needs is for them to get him a computer.

I can't even get through writing this post without drifting off into a conversation about that.

So what do I do?

Other responsibilities aren't being met as well and they weigh on my mind. Although there's no reason I can't meditate and meet my responsibilities as well. I'm meditating because I WANT to have the energy and motivation to meet my responsibilities. I'm meditating out of responsibility.

SUDDENLY I SEE THE SUN RISE. I GRAB MY SON AND WE HEAD OUT TO WATCH IT IN THE PARK