Sunday, April 29, 2012

The something in me

Okay, so I'm back to the "something in me" theory.  There is something in me that seems to feeding on my stress.  For lack of a better word, I guess I'm going to call it my pain body. 

There's a very sharp and primal anxiety right now that is struggling for control.  I'm going to win.  The question is how to transmute this energy as quickly and efficiently as I need to.

If I look at this problem like a coder, what is the smallest, repeatable action that I need to replicate and automatize, so that I can unblock this anxiety and move forward. 

Well, the smallest action is always awareness. I would need to assign painBody to a variable.  Then make painBody an new object.  Then I would need to de-increment it.  I could use my biofeedback machine to track my anxiety and bring it down.   That way the anxiety becomes a cue for relaxation.

Then what I want to do is to increase my vitality and energy, so that I can keep my focus on the actions needed to improve our financial situation.

What about one of the power exercises?  Maybe I need to do something more difficult for a bit.  Increase my metal energy.   That ties in well with the biofeedback machine.

I did a Tarot reading the other day,  and I there were a lot of swords.  I think it's time to start thinking and like a warrior.