Friday, March 8, 2013

The Crappy Feeling

Day 4.  I was not expecting this.  Yesterday, it really seemed that I was going to have this relatively painless transition to a clean body and brain.  And then last night something started to hit me.  It started with back pain, and full body cramps.  This morning I feel bilious and vile.  As though I'm now paying for every pizza I've ever eaten in my life.
  One possible explanation for this is that I'm not drinking enough water to flush out the "toxins."  So today I'll drink some water and try and remember to put a lot of chia on things for water retention.  Maybe it's the peanut butter?  Am I possibly allergic?  I don't know, but I'm going to cut it out.
  At the same time, I'm feeling a good building energy behind this crappy energy.  Something that's telling me that it's worth it to live through this. And I'm also noticing that I'm a little less addicted to food.  That when I feel a craving it feels a little more manageable. Not so compulsive.
  For now, though, dark day of the body.