Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturday Night/Sunday Morning

Now that I'm standing longer and more regularly, I'm starting to notice the effect my late Saturday Night TV watching habits have on my Sunday morning stand.

The thriving energy I felt yesterday morning seems to have mostly evaporated.  I still had good moments.  I'm still feeling that nice fresh energy gut feeling of a renewed dantien. But I know it's nothing like what it could be.

It would be nice to have an inspiring post that I see all week, that tells me that early bed rest and a nutritious food yield the clarity and joy that I suspect they do.

Still I've had some insights this week.

Mostly about the recursive mechanics of chi. It's not that difficult.  Stand for an hour and the effects of that hour will create even more energy the next day.  Take the time.  Or better yet, may little times through the day to break the recursive cycle of stressful thoughts, and calmer, more creative and wise thoughts will create more of the same.

It really is as simple as that.

Were I to break the cycle of late Saturday nights, I would break the cycle of dull Sunday morning posts.  They would become more energetic, more poetic.  And in their energy and poetry, they would create more of the same.