Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sinking into my gut

I've spent a long time, during this process of letting my energy sink, resting in my heart. There is so much numbness in there, so much work that still needs to be done,  that I haven't wanted to leave. Yesterday I had an emotional/physical insight into hatred.  I could feel a layer of hatred in my heart, and then underneath, in an actual physical place, I could feel the desire to be free of that hatred.  I could feel that desire to be free, my compassion, in a place deeper.  And that's when I knew that the hatred would never last.  Things sink, and one day that hatred would simply dissolve into my much deeper desire to be free of it. I would like to continue this project of mapping out the heart.  Locating feelings, especially the positive ones when I feel them. And perhaps I will.
  But I sense that my heart is telling me it's time to move on, and move down my body into my tan tien. Moving down into this place feels like a rooting process.  I'm allowing this energy of an open heart to now move down my body into the earth of my liver, of my lower body. That's where the blocks dissolve, that's wear the toxins get cleansed. I'm going to take my time.  I'm going to take it slow.  Resting in my Tan Tien is a very intense experience.  Alot of feelings will emerge.
  But here lies wisdom.