Sunday, July 29, 2012

Making Standing My Default Behaviour

I've had an insight this morning.  A life changing insight.

My way out of debt, out of despair, out of this mid-life crisis really is this simple.  Make standing the default behaviour for whenever I'm feeling anxious, bored, distracted, lost, lonely, afraid.  I do that and I'm on a non stop path towards vitality and growth and power.

It's science.  It works for me.  It always works for me.  Standing makes me stronger, emotionally, psychically, creatively.  There has never been anything that I've done that has brought as much well being and pure energy into my life.  I don't have to believe in "myself."  I just need to believe in standing. Because standing put me in touch with all the energy and power that I need.

The beauty of this is that all my "negative" emotions become fuel for this positive energy.  Like fossil fuel.  Always renewable energy.  I don't want them to go away, because they are useful.  They help to feed the loop.  This is stress management, not stress eradication.

With this I don't have to imagine becoming rich, or becoming successful.  It's just a matter of course.  Just a matter of course correction.