Friday, January 29, 2010

The clearer path

I'm a little over three months into this, and the path is becoming clearer. I know that what is pumping through my body is the same natural opiate that pumped through my body during breastfeeding. And when I stand what I am for now is the letting down, that state when the milk flows, the opiate flows, and the bliss flows. I know now that if I commit to this that opiate can be there for me daily. And if what Norman Doidge says is true then I will be able to forget some of my past self-destructive behaviours and lean ones that will guarantee this steady flow of natural high.

Is this how I want to live my life? Of course.

The question is how do I enable other people to discover this?

My first stage is to trust in the process. My next stage is to get people to trust me.

But right now it's all about commitment. This is the commitment opiate, so they say.

My life suffers from a lack of commitment. A lack of structure that allows this learning drug to flow regularly and create more structured action in my life.

So what's the plan?

I guess #1. Get the flow going stronger.