Monday, November 11, 2013

Psychic Body

I've had an interesting insight in the last week.  For many years I've felt this magnetic energy rise in me whenever I've maintained a one hour standing practice for a sustained time.  I always thought that this magnetic energy was a pleasant end point to my practice.  Only recently have I considered the possibility that this feeling is a different kind of block.
  The magnetic energy now feels more like a remnant of a more stressful energy, in my forehead, in my chest.  Once it dissolves I feel a warm, liquid wet feeling more frequently.  It's a wonderful feeling, but it doesn't really make me want to write.  Words feel so solid now.
  Another cool thing that's been happening is that I feel this sort of empty body.  Like the magnetic force field of a body, that I find I can almost detach from. Like my physical body can detach from the magnetic traces of this other body.
  I know that sounds a little garbled.  But it's like there's this still Juliet, who is present, but not in skin and bones.  But skin and bones Juliet can move around and leave still magnetic energy Juliet in place.  This feeling of disassociation is a pleasant feeling.  Nothing scary really.  I can fit my physical body back into my psychic body and it feels stable and peaceful.
  For lack of a better term right now.  I'm going to call this my psychic body.