Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stress

So I've finally resolved the stressful situation with my landlord.  We have another year here and six months rent coming to us.

That is a load of stress off me, but it's only the beginning.

I have a ton of financial stress that needs to be solved before I can concentrate on this practice.

Part of the problem is that I've lost faith in the practice to help me with the financial anxiety.  There's a little voice inside of me that is punishing me for the practice.  "See" it says, all that spiritual focus, that has robbed you of the ambition you need to take care of yourself and your family.

I can't listen to this voice.   Or rather, I can listen to it, but I need to challenge it, gently.

I need both, financial and spiritual health.  

I can't see them as things in opposition if I'm going to grow in a healthy, productive way that is good for both myself and Ben.