Monday, March 5, 2012

energy focus

Usually when I get up in the morning I focus on the time that I'm going to stand. I have a peace alarm on my ipod with three gongs that remind me when, let's say 20 minutes has passed.

I rarely go the full hour anymore, which is too bad. I look back on that six months that I did an hour a day as a such a peaceful and creative time in my life. I'd love to be able to build that discipline back.

This morning I focussed just on the energy inside of me, instead of the time passing. It's been such a stressful time in my life. My energy is low and my stress is high. But somehow inside of me I know that I can transmute that stress into strength.

I slept badly last night, but even after just 30 minutes of standing I feel rejuvenated. And by focussing on energy instead of time, the time passes more quickly.

So that's the plan for the week. Energy focus.