Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ambition

When I stand religiously, I realize that this dissolution of self is just as much a physical process as an insight. Although the two work hand in hand. This morning I did a very light practice, but I realized that the process is allowing myself to give in to the energy. Let go of all the tension that comes from the illusion that I have to depend on my body to hold me up. The more I let go of the illusion of the body, the more I sink into the energy, the more powerful I am because I'm not me anymore. I'm this energy. And then I realize how silly ambition is. My job is to connect with this energy. It is the energy that is going to decide and guide my destiny. Maybe I'll be a great spiritual teacher. Maybe I'll just be a energy holder. Doesn't matter because we're all part of the same energy. I am that great spiritual teacher. That great spiritual teacher is just someone who connects everyday to the energy like I do. It's silly to wish that I be the most important part of the whole.