Monday, June 15, 2009

commitment

Feeling the struggle with commitment. Back to my seeing the ball exercise. And the insight I have today is to remember that this energy is committed to me. My job is not to commit to it, but to open up to its commitment to me. Such a hard thing to do. Much harder it seems sometimes than an act of will. To just be and allow the will of this energy to direct me.

I have a lot of work and a lot of responsibility coming up in the next weeks. A cover for Quill and Quire, sending Ben to Israel as he finishes school. My So You Think You Can Dance Updates. I'm worried that I'm going to let this practice go, right when I really need to be stepping it up so that I can make better decisions.

Writing helps me with opening up to commitment. The words form their own path for me.