Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Tantra: Completion Stage with Concept

This week I enter the final course of The Heart of Tantra Transmission

I'm going to try to maintain a commitment to journalling throughout the week. This has always been the way that I maintain inspiration in my practice.  This blog is how I record and remember my moments of inspiration.  And those moments have helped me to stay on the path. 

This week the challenge in the course is to bring the practice into different routines in the day.  The rituals we rarely miss, waking up and eating. 

I have set my waking alarm to Mingyr Rinpoche guding us through waking.  

I could do the same with the eating meditation. There's a beautiful chant that I could learn as well. 

I put it in my browser so that even if I eat at the computer, I can bring some mindfulness to the ritual.