Monday, January 7, 2008

electric sea

Today I got it. A shift like learning to swim. I got that there was a lot of unecessary muscular pain in my body because I hadn't yet accepted, physically, that I was floating, not standing. When it hit me that what I was doing was closer to floating than standing, it was easier to let go of muscular tension.
But instead of water I feel surrounded by a sea of thick magnetic electricity. My arms held up at shoulder level, palms facing my face, are supported by this electricity, not by my muscles. When I accept this I let go of all the things about self that I think I need, muscular and intellectual control. Better to let the electricity do my standing and my thinking for me.
Does this mean that I'm not thinking? No. If I'm not conscious of my breathing, does that mean I'm not breathing. No my mind is thinking at another level. I have to remember that my brain knows how to do this without my guidance. My brain knows how to breathe. It also knows how to connect with the electrical field that is my birthright.
This is what is hard about getting there. Relaxing and allowing the bliss to happen. The bliss reminds me of other bliss. Bliss that has more often than not led to heartbreak and abandonment. This will not happen with this bliss. This bliss is always available to me. So available that I may eventually lose interest in it and just be happy to simply be. Something that my brain does know how to do if I give it a chance.